Interested in Allied Health Expert work with CanLNC Experts?
In any medical litigation case, it is crucial to establish a standard of care. In some cases, this is best represented by physician or nurse experts. However, in many others, other healthcare professionals are required to provide expert opinion on the delivery of health care and its impact on medical outcomes.
We are looking for allied healthcare professionals who can partner with us to provide this important service. Pharmacists, physiotherapists, paramedics, x-ray technicians, respiratory therapists- medical experts are needed from every healthcare specialty.
What role does CanLNC Experts play?
CanLNC Experts can provide support and mentorship to make your expert witness experience as smooth as possible:
- We can receive the medical records and do some pre-screening to ensure that the medical and legal records are complete.
- We can write a chronology that you can use as a guide and can include in your expert report.
- We can discuss the case with you to help in your analysis.
- We can potentially find other medical experts to discuss the case.
- We can provide guidance on exactly what you should produce for a comprehensive and complete expert report.
- We can do a review of your report before submitting to the lawyer.
- We will handle the billing and ensure you get paid expediently.
Our experts are highly educated and experienced medical professionals with a passion for defending excellence in healthcare delivery. Does this sound like you?
For more information, give us a call at 855-278-9273 or email us at Experts@CanLNCExperts.ca.
"I have been counsel in medical malpractice cases for in excess of 25 years and have no hesitation in recommending Chris Rokosh as a first rate expert witness. In a number of cases where Chris has been retained she has demonstrated the necessary expertise and objectivity that the best experts must possess..." Jerome Morse
Adair Morse LLP